11 June 2008

Off to the west with a fist full of coffee, homeward bound for the next few days.

I don't think I've been back to my city of birth for a year and a half now, and I'm long over-due. As much as I'd love to crawl the Bay for cups and shots, most of my time will be spent with family. With my parents making a move to Dallas, and the rest of my family scattered around the states, it really makes these few times I get to see the blood-folk that much more special. Cheesy, yes, but honest.

I was born in Oakland, California, but spent a good amount of time running the streets and playgrounds in Vallejo, long before Marine World became Six Flags but well after the Zodiac killer drew blood on the playground Sara and I used to haunt. The scent of eucalyptus throws me back to that place, and I'm dying to smell it again. I'll be up in Bay regions for a bit and then it's down to los angeles for a few days with plans to make the rounds. USBC champ turf. Motorcycle coffee. Gettin sunny.

on a side note, I am loving the valle del santuario on icccccce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go to the ferry market in SF buy chocolate from the Recchiutis and know bliss...fel9