28 July 2007

zip tied

Last night I slept in the 4th bed of this vacation. Thankfully I woke up this morning to remember this is my last full day away from home.

But an evening with murky kids last night was probably what I needed to regain some strength and return home. The black and white color schemed duo known as Katie and Zachary (and more popularly dubbed as zacharyzachary.com) stole me away from family doldrums yesterday afternoon. Zachary appeared in what i later realized was a new fresh "do"... complete with a ninth street temp tattoo on one side of his head and a double Z shaved in the other. I'm sure the pictures will appear soon enough. After eyebrow waxing and a few tears in a boy's eye, the monumental car tour began, where another christian thread running through our government became clear to me in seeing that they own two of everything every made.

jokes. something like zip ties causing greater issues than they solve.

katie and goodrow poured mouth latte art yesterday. more like hair, shirt, dress, body, floor latte art. then saw this when I woke up. I think it's where the phrase "hand crafted drinks" comes from.




lack of decent sleep and nutrition has driven me to unnecessary mood swings and a gaping hole where my character once resided. bring me home, please.

1 comment:

...aly... said...

can't wait to see your sweet face in a matter of hours!! we've all been missing you and are looking forward to mad photos and stories. safe travels rooooomieluv.