01 May 2008

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew.

My body aches from moving 75% of my house yesterday, and today I will fly to Minneapolis to partake in a weekend of coffee-loving goodness. The sequence of leaving an extremely pleasant week at Volta to driving five hours home to moving all day to repacking for the competition and then leaving on a plane will sum as a week to remember in the span of my younger years.

Small things remain on my checklist, but their size is easy to swallow: Grinder brush, plastic baggies, heat resistant spatula. A spoon.

It's time to get on the plane and realize everything I've practiced for the past 6 weeks. See you suckers in the twinssss.

6 comments:

mikep said...

good luck!

Kelsie said...

i just got done watching your performance at the USBC live on ustream! you did absolutly amazingly; you really came off as professional and so charming! unfortunately, the streaming was really choppy so i had to battle with the refresh button to see everything but yea, it was awesome. good job and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Go Danielle! Everyone at Volta is cheering for you tonight.

Shannon said...

Watched you in the semis today and you were absolutely awesome! Seriously seriously wonderful. Of all that I got to see today I enjoyed your performance more than anyone else's.

Unknown said...

i hear you placed 9th. awesome and congrats.

danielle (atl) said...

thanks guys! I had so much fun... cant wait for next year ;)